At Playhouse Child Care Center, your infant will feel safe, loved and secure. Learning opportunities enhance your child’s development throughout the day.
In the infant classroom a daily schedule reflects the feeding and sleeping patterns of each individual child.
Throughout the day, your infant’s schedule includes:
- Exploration in a safe, nurturing environment.
- Cuddling and holding with nurturing caregivers.
- Ample opportunities to roll, sit, crawl, pull up, and walk with encouragement from teachers and staff.
- Individual feeding and diapering times so infants have many opportunities for 1:1 interaction with staff members
- Singing, talking and holding on a daily basis