Each child’s daily schedule reflects flexibility to meet their individual needs
Areas of educational programming include:
• We provide positive interactions with the children, evident by responding to their needs, sharing their accomplishments, and encouraging them to explore our environment
• We provide opportunities for children to gain control over their large and small muscles.
• Infants participate in activities that allow them to master skills such as rolling over, kicking, sitting, crawling, walking, as well as reaching and grasping.
• Daily interactions and activities provide infants opportunities to develop understanding about the world around them, and learn to anticipate events through predictable routines.
• Communication includes facial expression, gestures, body movements and verbalization.
• By interacting with other children and staff, infants are acquiring thousands of vocabulary words.
• We encourage their efforts to communicate and facilitate the introduction of sign language.